Laia Mauri is a fashion and costume brand created in 2003 that is characterized by making women's fashion collections in which the trend is awareness of the new era. Our collections have the distinction of having great quality in fabrics and design.
These are special pieces created with the Soul, a transforming energy that moves in each garment giving a new flow to the person who acquires them. Under the concept of "capsule collection", of limited production and, in some cases, of unique pieces.
All the pieces are unique, out of the ordinary, with a high level of sophistication and always looking for elegant, original and creative finishes. In our collections proliferate the daring garments that maintain their own handmade identity. Our designs are not manufactured, they are made, creating garments that last over time and leave great memories.
Laia Mauri is luxury, exclusivity, good taste, is to be oneself. The exclusive is not expensive and is for those who possess a superior capacity of distinction: those who are able to differentiate the exclusive, the personality in the fashion of dressing. Power the values of design, creativity and craftsmanship, with a very careful work of high fashion pieces and a pret-a-porter in each of the collections that we present each season. With registered trademark we guarantee the trust of the client and the exclusivity of our design work.
In our atelier we carry out our own collections every season and we also work in a personalized way with the client to design and tailor their clothes and clothing.
Our brand and its way of working responds to the values of ecological and sustainable business:
Limited edition, sustainable logistics, animal respect, handmade, toxic-free and eco-design.
All Laia Mauri pieces are made by hand in Barcelona (Spain).
Laia Mauri is a young Catalan designer of tradition, her grandmother was a tailor. She trained in Fine Arts (you can see part of her work here) and later as a designer and expert in stage arts: theater, dance, film and TV in some of the most prestigious schools. What she likes is to collaborate with the client in the creation of the character, to make the dresses act, she likes to imagine clothes that create characters and tell stories. Her work goes far beyond making a sketch and translate it into fabric. She develops her own personal style, participating in numerous events, you can see it in her Curriculum and receiving significant mentions in the world of fashion and performing arts among which we highlighted:
- Selected to participate in the ArtLoverGround ( March2021) in Barcelona.
- Seleccionate for the Couture Fashion Week New York for a brand promocional ( 14 February 2021 and year 2021)
- Selected as assistant set designer by the set designer Txema Rico to make a theatrical set design for La Tal Theatre Company ( Rubí- Barcelona, December 2020 Manresa).
- Selected to participate in the International Festival of Reciclart and Responsible Art ( 27 November-20 December 2020 - Sitges Barcelona).
-Selected for our scenic costumes for the exhibition Route of Art in Castelló d'Empúries, on 10,11 and 12 October 2020.
-Participation in the creation of a piece to be assembled inside the project ARTBOX.TALENT "TOGETHER WE ARE ONE" into a giant artwork ( 6x2m) that will be exhibited in August 2020 at SwissArtExpo in Zurich Central Station. Switzerland.
- Selected to participate in the 1st International Contemporary Exhibition in Monaco ( 26 to 28 June 2020) France. Posposate for the Covid 2021.( 21 and 23 June 2021).
-Selected for the costumes for the Patria series ( February 2020).
-Selected for the wardrobe for the film "Loco por tí" ( January 2020) and for the short film "El mismo día a la misma hora doing interpretation.
-Selected as extras and wardrobe in the period film The Vampire in Martorell ( December 2019) in the netflix sieres El inocente to play the box office in a zoo and as a fish handler in the film Máximo.
- Selected as extras and costumes for the Vodafone 2 spot The Inimitable 1920 ( November 2019).
- Selected as one of the 20 best finalist designers at national level in the Spanishthaifashionawards Competition in Madrid, organized by Sergio Gallardo and ACME, with presentation of an event in Madrid in October 2019.
-Selected for costumes and extras in the film The Practitioner, with Mario Casas for Netflix ( October 2019).
-Selected for wardrobe and as administrative assistant in the series Hanna- Norteamericana ( October 2019).
-Selected for advertising spot of GGSS American Company ( October 2019).
-Participation in Art Basel Artweek Miami ( Artbox project Miami) from 2 to 8 December 2019 ( United States).
-Selected with my wardrobe and as an actor for the soap opera "Com si fós ahir" TV· ( February 2019,March, April, May and June).
-Selected with my wardrobe and as an extra for the series Merlí ( July 2019).
-Selected for the costumes and as a star in the period film: Love gets a Room ( June 2019).
-Selected in the 25 th International Art Exhibition of Valmy ( Argelés South of mer-France )(14 to 29 September 2019).
-Selected for the wardrobe and as an actor for the Coca-cola advertising spot ( April 2019).
- Selected to work with Mercedes Benz ( April 2019).
-Selected to work for sportswear brand with wardrobe and extras (April 2019).
- Selected to work with my wardrobe and as an extra for BMW and Huawei advertising spot ( February 2019).
-Selected for the wardrobe and as an extra in the Hache Series by Netflix ( January 2019, February and March).
-Selected for the wardrobe and extras in the film Los Europeos ( Madrid), made in Barcelona ( 2018).
- Selected to participate with a collection design at the Luxury Lifestyle Gala Dinner organized by the Vilanova Club for the benefit of the FOUDATION Prince Albert of Monaco, at the Salle d'Or Ballroom of the Fairmont Monte Carlo. French Riviera (2018).
-Selected to make the Light Wardrobe by the City of Manresa- Bages within the contemporary art exhibition Ponts de Plum ( 2018).
- Selected to make part of the costumes of the Feature Film Geometry and Short Film Candelabrum ad demanded i the malefició of San Joan by Director Jose Mas (Cinema Author 2016-2017).
- Selected to dress the Presenter in the V Premis Lleidatans of Institutions and Culture (2016).
- Collective exhibition of two paintings of his graphic works in the Gallery The Gallery in Paris (2015)
- Professional exchange of 4 months in the prestigious Atelier NICOLAO de Venécia: master craftsman of performing arts. (2014).
- Parade at the "Cannes Fashion Festival" (2013).
- Alternative Fashion Week of London (2012).
- Presentation of the 2012 spring-summer collection at the Fashion Week in Valencia (2012).
- Week BRIDAL WEEK Barcelona (Entrecosturas). Collection of dresses and accessories for bride (2012).
- Selected by the ADOLFO DOMÍNGUEZ FOUNDATION to participate in its "Creative Market", exhibiting its work for its quality and design (2011) in its showroom for sale to the public.
- THE BRANDERY Barcelona, presenting with stand and parade the new spring 2012 collection (2011).
- Parade presentation of the new spring-summer 2012 collection at Hotel PACHÁ IBIZA (2011).
- Presentation of the new collection with its own stand in "Cpd Signatures" Düsseldorf-Germany (2011).
- International Fashion Fair of Madrid. Stand EGO15 - IFEMA (2010)
- 4th International Biennial of Textile Accessories "Suave4" presenting the "Lips" bags from the "Agua" collection (spring / summer 2010).
- "Du Mode du Lyon" Festival. Selected by the committee of "Le Peah" (2010).
- TEXTILARTE sale of textile space in Madrid, NH hotel (2010).
- "17th edition Gorizia, contest MITTELMODA, FASHION AWARD 2009. Participation by the women's lingerie collection project" Be a woman "(2009 - Italy).
- MODAFAD Barcelona. Selected by the "Interior" project + participation in MerkaFAD (2009).
- "Perfect Profile", a catwalk to the national fashion awards, with the intimate lingerie collection "Hilos, Texturas y Colores" together with a stand to market the collection (2009).
- Finalist as best designer in Catalonia (2008).
- Contest "Best young designer of Catalonia". Exhibition of the selected sketches and catwalk with the collection "Being female" of feminine lingerie in "Pedralbes Center". Diploma of Honor (2008)
- CREAMODA: Fair and fashion show in Bilbao (2007)
- "1st Vente evenement Art, Mode and Musique". Promoted by STUDIO and the group "Los Daltone", with Lambert Perera as a designer, on Rue Saint Martin in Paris.
- FAIM (Independent art fair of Madrid) with its own stand.
- 1st honorable mention of the jury to the "Voilà Design Awards" with trophy, catalog and exhibition as a prize. Servei Estació (Barcelona).